Thursday, September 4, 2014

Party Makeup: Blue glitter


Hello Beauties,

I've been away for a while now, because this past month was my 'break'. I chose August to schedule all of my vacations, so I didn't have a lot of time to film and post.

Anyways, I'm back now and it will be long before I do any break again.

Today I'm bringing you a party makeup !! This is a look that you can rock anywhere you go: it's fun, bold and heavy !

Everything you need to know is on the video bellow, but in case you have a question, don't hesitate in contacting me by email (the50shadesofmakeup@gmail.com), Instagram (@the50shadesofmakeup) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/the50shadesofmakeup).

Bisous 



Português

Minhas meninas lindas,

Já há algum tempo desde a última vez que filmei um tutorial ou fiz um post, porque este último mês foi o meu mês de férias.

Mas já estou de volta e pronta para voltar com os tutoriais !!

Hoje trago-vos uma maquilhagem muito ousada e brilhante! Perfeita para festas, esta maquilhagem leva glitter (brilhantes) e é um bocado mais avançada.

Tudo o que precisam de saber está no vídeo acima. No entanto, se tiverem alguma dúvida não hesitem em contactar-me através do email (the50shadesofmakeup@gmail.com), Instagram (@the50shadesofmakeup) ou Facebook (www.facebook.com/the50shadesofmakeup).


Beijinhos e até à próxima 


If you're having trouble watching the video on the blog, click here: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77AyfFz8Vc&feature=youtu.be

Se tiver dificuldades em visualizar o vídeo no blogue, clique aqui: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77AyfFz8Vc&feature=youtu.be




No comments:

Post a Comment