Friday, March 7, 2014

Eyebrow tutorial

Hello beauties,

This is my eyebrow tutorial !

Facts about my eyebrow routine:
1. I never use black to fill my eyebrows because it would look too fake on me;
2. I always comb my eyebrows before filling them to ease the process and afterwards to blend the color.
3. When the hair starts to grow I hide them by highlighting around the eyebrow.
4. I always start by drawing the limits and then I start filling the thiner end.

The image says it all, but in case you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it by sending us an email at the50shadesofmakeup@gmail.com or a private message on Facebook by accessing our page www.facebook.com/the50shadesofmakeup and make sure you follow us on Instagram @ the50shadesofmakeup.

Take Care

Bisous 

No comments:

Post a Comment