Friday, March 7, 2014

✿ Spring Make Up ✿

 Hello beauties,
We are getting ready for Spring, as it is only 14 days away ! 

This look is simple and very easy to recreate!

So let's get started:

1. Apply a coral eyeshadow on your crease as your transition color. I used a coral from the make up academy palette by Sephora. Use a blending brush to apply it (I used my 224 tapered blending brush by MAC);

2. Using the virgin eyeshadow from the Naked palette and a shader brush fill your lid (I used virgin but you can used whatever you have that is alike);

3. Apply a magenta eyeshadow on your crease (referred as the "lower crease" on the image) with a smaller blending brush. I used an eyeshadow from KIKO make up milano, in the color 147 magenta;

4. line your water line with a beige eyeliner (I used a Sephora long lasting eye kohl)

5. Line your upper lash line and half of your lower lash line, making it thicker on the outer corner ( I used Super liner Blockbuster by L'OREAL). Gently blend the lower lash line to create a fuller look.

6. Apply some mascara and Fake lashes (the fake lashes are completely optional, because some people can be very sensitive with strange objects near their eyes)

And that's it !

After I'm done with my eye make up I always retouch my face make up.

I'll post a facial make up tutorial afterwards so you can follow my facial make up routine.

Hope y'all liked it :)

Bisous 

No comments:

Post a Comment