Friday, May 23, 2014

Get ready with me

Hello ladies,

Yesterday I had the Law School summer gala (It's like a University Prom) and I wanted a light, but pretty make-up.
Because my dress was pink, I decided to go with a pink eyeshadow. but you can replace that eyeshadow with the color of your dress.

.

For the hair, I did a Eva Longoria inspired up do. It was inspired in this hairstyle:



Products used: 1- stay don't stray eye primer by benefit;
 2- Buck from the naked palette, by Urban Decay;
 3- hustle from the naked palette, by Urban Decay;
 4- pink eyeshadow from the all over make-up palette by Dior;
5- dark brown eyeshadow from the all over make-up palette by Dior;
 6- Virgin from the Naked palette by Urban Decay
7- the white shimmery eyeshadow from the all over make up palette by Dior;
 8- gel intenza eyeliner by L'OREAL
9- black eye pencil from Kiko Cosmetics; 10- volumeyes+ by Kiko Cosmetics; 
11- dior show mascara by Dior.


First time doing a "video", so I apologise in advance for the terrible image quality

                                          






That's all for today !

I hope you liked it, 


If you have any questions feel free to ask on a comment bellow or by sending an email to the50shadesofmakeup@gmail.com. And don't forget to follow us on Facebook(www.facebook.com/the50shadesofmakeup) and on Instagram (@ the50shadesofmakeup )


Bisous 

No comments:

Post a Comment